Mr Fancy Hat Episode 2 Mr Fancy Hat Episode 2

This was wonderful.

Can not wait for episode 3.

supermanvan1 responds:

Seriously? Yes! A fan that appreciates the randomness of mister fancy hat!

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Oh, man.

I'm so glad Manatee is alive at the end.

A ninja's life Episode 2 A ninja's life Episode 2

Er... good animation, but...

The sounds where obnoxious, the joke was expected, and it was still really, really short. Needs some work, but the animation was pretty good.

hellosmartguy responds:

Thanks, but I can't really find any free sound fx that are actually good...

The Waterman The Waterman

Nice ending.

It was all really good, however, I think we got the global warming joke, no need for a sign. We're not ALL that stupid. Also, work on your animating skills.

Kreid responds:

Meh, my animation in other stuff is WAY better, but this took 90 mins thts all :P

My Career Studies Project My Career Studies Project

Good use of Yahtzee... BUT.

I'm not to keen on the style in which you used the parody. Next time you do a parody, try to make it a little more believable, and if this was your Career Studies Project, only 2/314252235252795789, so if you only had 100 people at the presentation, that mean one person barely understood the joke. So try to appeal to the audience you present to, Mr. Entrepreneur.

CriticalDesign responds:

The Yahtzee thing wasn't really supposed to be funny, it was just easy to do :D.

What I'm worried about is whether people will understand the ending.

pokemon slide pokemon slide

Great pictures.

However, there is a way we can see them without posting it on Newgrounds and feeling sorry for yourself.

Get a Facebook. Oh, and thanks for the awesome Pokemon pictures, but I'll stick to Google, thanks.

Street Idol Street Idol

Other than your mediocre animation skills...

This was really funny! Very good job on catching the characters personalities. However, the animation isn't to good (I couldn't do any better), so 6/10.

pdxyz responds:

well im starting last year
and i made that just for trying
well i tried and if there another collab im
planing it more =P

Crash Crash

This was pretty cool.

However, you need some work on your animation skills. With a little work, that flash could be front page material!

Swine Flu ACTION Playset! Swine Flu ACTION Playset!

Very Interesting.

I loved the twist animation, the animation style, and the joke in it's entirety, BUT, please work on your Narrating voice, or get a good Voice actor to do it for you.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Fantastic Style, However Unoriginal Idea

This was a fantastic animation, mainly because of the unique style, however, the idea is definitely a clique. A child's innocence stops fighting.

I think you should definitely continue the style, however I recommend a more original plot. Sorry for being such an unfeeling jerk, but I really would like to see less clique dramatic animations on Newgrounds.